Rate this Article
The following will give you a quick guide on How to Download Private Videos from Facebook that you can try.
In downloading private videos from Facebook there are 2 ways you can do to do it.
FBDown.net is a website that you can use to download videos from Facebook, whether labeled Public or Private.
Steps you can take is as follows:
- Visit the FBDown.net link specifically for private video .
- Open a new tab in your browser, then log in to your Facebook account.
- Find the private video you want to download.
- Press Ctrl + U if you are a Windows user, or press Command + Option + U for Mac users.
- Later will open the page source of the Facebook page contained the video.
- Press Ctrl + A then Ctrl + C to copy the entire source code page.
- Then paste the Ctrl + V alias into the empty column on the FBDown.net site that reads “Paste the video page source here”.
- Do not forget to turn off Adblock to download (and do not forget to kill Adblock also while visiting Asaljeplak.com hehe)
- Click on the Download button.
Using FBDown.net Extension for Chrome
The second way is to install the FBDown.net extension for Google Chrome that you can search in the Chrome Web Store.
NOTE: This tutorial is not intended for you to download someone else’s private video WITHOUT PERMISSION. It is not recommended by Asaljeplak.com. Use this method to, for example, download private videos from your OWN OWNED Facebook account that you no longer have access to due to forgot passowrd, hijacked, and so on.
Thus How to Download Private Videos from Facebook may be useful.