The following is a guide to the terms and costs of making the latest visa to Hungary.
Depending on the purpose of your trip to Hungary, there are different types of visas that will apply to the event. Whether you plan to go to visit, study or work and live there permanently, you must apply for a different Schengen Hungary visa.
Documents generally required for the Hungarian Visa Application:
- First, download the application form, fill it with complete and with sincerity. You can also fill out the Schengen Visa Hungarian application form electronically and then print a hard copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; The photo must be of passport format – a recent catch of recent faces with a bright background. Learn more about visa photo requirements and specifications.
- Your previous passport and visa copy – valid for at least 3 months beyond the refund – is required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your round-trip booking. It is not advisable to purchase tickets before getting a visa – if not necessary
- Visa Travel Insurance Confirmation minimum 30.000 € coverage in Hungary and throughout Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of the visit to Hungary and the itinerary
- Reservation flight schedule with the date and flight number determining in and out of Hungary
- Proof of accommodation for the entire duration of stay intended in Hungary
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate, couples death certificate, ration card if applicable)
- Adequate financial evidence for the stay in Hungary.
Documents required for Visa submission
- Employment contract
- Bank mutation report in the last 6 months
- Leave the permission from the employer
- The Income Tax Return Form (ITR) or Certificate of Income Tax is deducted from the salary source
- Copy of your business license
- Company bank statement no later than 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Proof of registration
- No objection letter from school or university
- Pension statement no later than 6 months
- Regular earnings are generated by personal financial evidence from the last 6 months
* Note: The signed application form must be accompanied by other mandatory documents mentioned above and submitted personally to the appropriate embassy or consul or its representative in your home country.
The purpose of Visa Submission
Regardless of the required general documentation, accompanying it must be any additional documents depending on the purpose of your Hungarian Visa application.
List of additional documents required for the most frequent purposes of the Hungarian Visa Application:
Schengen Visa for Tourists:
- Invitation letter with address and phone number of family member or sponsor – if any
- Bank statements in the last 6 months
- Copy of passport
Hungarian Visa for Business Purpose:
- An invitation letter from the Hungarian company you will visit and their detailed address accompanied by the date of your visit.
- A certificate from your boss that states / allows your business travel.
- If there is a previous trade relationship between the two companies, evidence of such events shall be provided.
- The latest business bank statement 6 months.
- Memorandums and Articles of Association in certified original copies (registered with joint-stock companies) Trade Licenses (first and current issued renewals), Licensing / Partnership documents
- Regarding the cost of the applicant while in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state the cost of such letters or invitations.
Hungarian Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- Medical endorsement from a hospital or doctor in Hungary, confirming the date of your appointment and also your medical situation
- Proof of payment of medical expenses
Hungarian Visa for Culture, Sport, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- An invitation letter from the above mentioned party with details of the nature of the event or activity – the purpose of the visit, the coverage of the cost
- Name of the applicant (crew member)
- Length of stay
- Travel plans
- Hungarian Visa for Official Delegation Members:
- A copy of the official invitation
- The identity of the applicant
- Destination travel (negotiations, meetings, events by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Length of stay
- Place accommodation
Hungarian Visa for Study, Training, Research or other types of Internship Objectives:
- Certificate of enrollment that enables the attendance of the course
- Certificate of completion or course attended
- Financial evidence
Hungarian Visa for Hungarian wives / husbands:
- Proof of Hungarian citizenship (identity card or consular card or Hungarian citizenship certification or naturalization order)
- Hungarian marriage certificate
- Hungarian family notebook
Hungarian Airport Visa Visa:
- Visa or other type of entry permit in transit country
- Photocopy of a valid visa for your final destination
Hungarian Visa for Underage Children:
- Proof of parent's fixed income (employment contract with certain monthly income or bank statement or business license)
- Partial travel permission from parent (parental travel permit)
- If one parent lives in another country – their parent's travel permit is notarized
* Note: When registering at the Hungarian embassy / consulate in the home country, guardians or parents must accompany their minors.
Visa Application Fee
The fee required to apply for a Schengen visa is 60 Euro.
Embassy of Hungary in Indonesia
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. X / 3, Kuningan Jakarta Selatan 12950 Jakarta Indonesia